Xmas cookies!

Today I made gingerbread cookies and fudge!  We don't have molasses or marshmallow cream, so mom sent me some molasses and I used mini-marshmallows instead.  Noe helped to decorate the stars and trees.  The fudge doesn't do well outside the fridge, but is good when chilled.  Otherwise it gets really gooey!


Last night we had an Open Mic with the RHS Rhythm and Sound Club and had about 50 youth come to see. They made me play a couple songs, so I got up and played "The middle" by Jimmy Eat World and "With or without you" by U2.  We put up Christmas lights to set the mood.  Next week they are planning on playing "My Xmas List" by Simple Plan at the Christmas tree lighting and I am organizing the teachers to do a square dance to Crosby's "Christmas Dinner Country Style".  I'll be sure to post pictures next weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts